Mr Kim Sang-chae from South Korea has been elected International President Elect for 2020/21. He will take office as International President on 1 July 2021.
Mr T.M. Jose from India was elected to the position of International Treasurer Elect for 2020/21. The three-year term will begin on 1 July 2021.
Five Areas required ICM selection this year but elections were required in only one Area. Asia Pacific voted to fill one vacant seat and it was won by Tsutomo Ohno, Japan (Japan West Region).
All other new ICMs/ICMs(E) were elected unopposed:
- Canada/Caribbean– ICM(E) 2020-21, ICM 2021-23 – Mr Brian Minielly, Canada (Central and Western Canada Region)
- Canada/Caribbean– ICM (Young) 2020-22 – Ms Seham Rabaa (Central and Western Canada Region)
- Europe – AP(E)/ICM 2020-21, AP/ICM 2021-22 – Mr Bjørn Arve Bentsen (Norway Region)
- Korea – AP(E)/ICM 2020-21, AP/ICM 2021-22 – Mr Park Sung-chul (Daegu Gyeongbuk Region)
- USA – AP(E)/ICM(E) 2020-21, AP/ICM 2021-23 – Mr Shaju Sam (North Atlantic Region)